Monday, January 19, 2009

Something in My Mind--



  • This is copied from my blog, it is from a while back. I love this thought. Don't think me crazy, I have seen this on many wedding shows. It would be very pretty and very tall, and prob. not much money--
  • Do you still have your sister's aisle runner?

  • Note to self:
  • I like the polka dot option.
  • I have thought of this before. Talked to C. about it. I think you could use pvc pipe/even coffee cans and cover it to make large floral arrangements.
  • Concrete or perhaps salt pellets (*if they were glass/clear--due to white color and very inexpensive-Lowe's/Home Depot) in the base (of pvc pipes) to support the weight.
  • Vellum would be cute. Or an aisle runner cloth--save $ for mass projects.
  • This would be so cute with large white twigs painted white with icicles/chandelier bobbles/ornaments/silver bells/favors/ sugar cookies hanging from the branches. It would be about 3-??? feet tall.